Join us for another great event hosted by the Rockcity Rollers!
After the most awesome Dutch Championship in 2013, we’re ready to cook up another great event that combines the best of lots of worlds. Rock ‘n Roller Derby is an event packed with sports, music and rock ‘n roll lifestyle. During Rock ‘n Roller Derby, the Rockcity Rollers will host the following international Roller Derby leagues:
London Rockin’ Rollers Rising Stars (UK)
Graveyard Queens Cologne (DE)
Brussels Derby Pixies (BE)
Together with the Rockcity Rollers these leagues will make sure your Saturday is packed to the brim with exciting roller derby matches n traditional quad skates! Our fantastic announcers More Than An Ounce, Sir Talks-A-Lot, Humpme Bogart and Sideshow Scatterbrain will guide you to the roller derby matches and make this happening truly unforgettable.
Are you ready for an exciting day full of music and roller derby? Head over to het Beursgebouw in Eindhoven on August 30 2014!
Entrance fee: 10 euros
Kids under the age of 12: free entrance.
During this day you’ll be able to experience live Roller Derby matches and enjoy live music and DJ’s.
Bands such as The Bad Back Bones, De Stekkers, Call it Off will perform on stage during the day, while DJ Yolo Ono, DJ Ruben, DJ Rob’a’Billy and DJ Fre2k will play their tunes during the roller derby bouts and other events. Skate stunts will be performed by members of Area 51. Top this all with a mini skate track for the kids, and you’ll have a perfect day out for the whole family.
Food and drinks are catered by het Beursgebouw and available for reasonable fees on site.
The following vendors will be available during Rock ‘n Roller Derby 2014
• Roller Derby goods at the Turn Left Derbyshop stand
• Roller Derby and skateoarding goods at the 100% Skateshop and Rollerbones stand
• Artwork at the DMTR stand
• Framed cross-stitched lines with an edge at the Toughstitches stand
• Tunnelhangers and Jewelry That Rocks at the Missfrauque stand
• Tattoos and piercings at the Sean Welsh and Lady Luck stand (tattoos by appointments only)
• Clothing at the SkullSkull Wear stand
• T-shirts at the Vincent Lentzsch stand
• Vintage jewelry at the Jamie’s Secrets stand
• Rock ’n Roll kids clothing at the Just Kid Ink stand
• Second hand and vintage clothing at the MINT Market stand
• Jewelry with an edge at the Silly Charms stand
• Rock ‘n Roll clothing and accessories at the Honky Tonk Women stand
• USA lifestyle goodies at the CTC-USA stand
12:30 – 14:00 Bout 1: Rockcity Rollers vs Graveyard Queens Cologne
Around 13.00 Half time bout 1: 15 min skateboard demo by Area 51
14:00 – 15:00 Band: The Bad Back Bones
15:00 – 16:30 Bout 2: London Rockin’ Rollers Rising Stars vs Brussels Derby Pixies
Around 15.30 Half time bout 2: 15 min skateboard demo by Area51
16:30 – 17:30 Band: The Bad Back Bones
17:30 – 19:00 Bout 3: Loser Bout 1 vs Loser bout 2 (for 3rd & 4th place)
Around 18.00 Half time bout 3: 15 min skateboard demo by Area51
19:00 – 20:00 Band: De Stekkers
20:00 – 21:30 Bout 4: Winner Bout 1 vs Winner bout 2 (for 1st & 2nd place)
Around 22.00 Half time bout 4: 15 min skateboard demo by Area51
21:30 – 22:30 Band: Call it Off
00.00 End of program
Not ready to go home yet? Head over to Kafee Aloys (Stratumseind) and have beer with €0.50 discount! Just show them your Rock ‘n Roller Derby wristband upon ordering, and you’ll be set.
A big thanks to our sponsors:
Rock ‘n Roller Derby would not have been possible without you!
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org